Shir Gas Pasargad Industrial Corporation have taken intensive quality programs to reduce the number of rejected parts and replace any faulty items that cause poor quality of final product with the aim to improve quality and durability of the goods.
Because we believe continuous quality updating will lead to customer satisfaction and improve quality of product as well.
With respect to above and considering continuous improvement, quality control office always seeks to increase the quality and focus on following principles as top priority of its work by answering relevance questions in this regard:
1. Which quality standards are acceptable to the customer?
2. How to make perfect products and create reliable production process by identifying defects or modifying raw materials?
3. How production procedure can be evaluated and can provide a better solution for product quality improvement?
4. How the results of qualitative standard deviation in the production process are analyzed?
5. Investigate the reasons that have caused the quality defect in the product.
6. Carrying out corrective and preventive measures that lead to the achievement of a quality product.
Any raw materials, parts, human resources, methods and in general all production processes that are in conflict with the principles of maintaining and improving product
quality will not have a place in this company accordingly.