Shir Gas Pasargad Industrial Corporation as a prestigious organization involved specifically in the field of "producing a variety of thermostatic and non-thermostatic gas control valves" by establishing forward-looking thinking at all levels of the organization in order to achieve standard, technical and qualitative principles as well as taking care of customer by supporting their demand. S.G.P’s customer satisfaction policies focus on the following principles:
1. Striving to increase customer satisfaction by adhering to national and international standards.
2. Development of human resources through increasing the level of training in the executive positions as well as upgrading overall knowledge of all personnel in the operational department.
3. Increase activities associated with continuous improvement by providing a comfortable and intimate work environment and creating collaboration among the colleagues to take part in organizational decisions.
4. Expand the scope of Information and Communication Technology (ICT), utilize and efficient use of existing equipment.
5. Market development and gain access to new and competitively big markets.
In order to achieve above mentioned goals, S.G.P have implemented quality management system in accordance with ISO9001: 2015 at all levels and is constantly committed to continuous improvement and effectiveness of the system.
The organization also set quality goals at the beginning of each year in line with respective policy and review quality objectives by monitoring, assessment and analysis.
I strongly support this system and believe in it, and expect all my colleagues to try to understand and accomplish all features appropriately in order to meet standard requirements and formulate a quality management system.
To promote this system and to ensure its efficiency and effectiveness, the Management Representative has been given necessary authority for proper implementation of quality management system.